Okay so Stereo Friday Night…wore my Betsey’s for the first time and I was blister city half way through the night…like I couldn’t walk and it was a band-aid 911 emergency. I sent my guurrls on a mission to find me a band-aid because I couldn’t walk, and thank god for bathroom attendants, that is all I can say.
Since I was in crisis mode I thought why not provide a little nightlife list for everyone to live by, all the necessities that you should not leave the house without before going out for a night in the city…or any city for that matter.
1. Camera (Make sure it is charged!!!)
2. Your Photo I.D. (or maybe your fake in some cases 😉 haha)
3. CELL PHONE
4. Lip Gloss…I bring two different kinds..a chap stick and a gloss
5. House Key, or School ID to get back in your building
6. A Roll on perfume, or scented lotion, or my bff even carries deodorant hahaha – what??? you never know…
7. Band-aids!!! for those little emergencies…BEAUTY IS PAIN LADIES!
8. Money…going out in NYC I’ve never paid to get into a club and I’ve never bought a drink, but you never know when you might need to take an emergency cab ride…or whatever!! take someee money just in case, don’t carry your whole wallet and risk loosing it though.
9. Gum…at least like 2 peices… I like mint but I LOVE bubblicious (watermelon or strawberry)
10. Hair tye or hair clip….its gets hottt and sweaty out there
11. A blow pop….I call them suckers…. others call the lollipops…haha
And all that has to fit in your little Chanel pouchette…
P.S. after breaking in my new shoes I am confident that they will be heaven from here on out 🙂
To quote Samantha….”I don’t believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party. I just believe in parties…”
Leave a comment and add something to the list…..